What are “cookies”?
“Cookies” (also known as HTTP cookies, web cookies or browser cookies) are simply small pieces of data, which are stored as text files on your computer, whenever you visit certain websites. Their typical purpose is to help sites remember particular actions you may have done there in the past. For example, cookies may track when you have logged into a site, visited certain pages or clicked certain buttons.
- Remember when you have logged into a site.
- Remember your user preferences, searches and favourites.
- Track your usage of a site, via Google Analytics©.
- Track the success of our marketing campaigns. Additionally, bocemtium websites have a small set of carefully selected third-party providers.
- Target deliver content and advertising tailored to your interests ( Feathr, DoubleClick™, 6-degrees©)
- Enable social media sharing (AddThis©, Facebook©, Twitter©, YouTube©)
- Ensure better service delivery (Ooyala®) You can view a full list of all cookies used by RX websites in the “What cookies do we use and why?” section below.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies). Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings. Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – bocemtium will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The bocemtium congress website may use third-party services that, on behalf of bocemtium congress website, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to website activity and other services. from Internet.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Are cookies harmful?
Despite this, if you do wish to disable or remove cookies, please see the “Help” section of your browser or mobile device. Each browser or device handles the management of cookies differently, so you will need to refer to your appropriate “Help” documentation. However, as mentioned, please be aware that cookies are essential for certain features of an bocemtium site to work properly.
Why are we telling you this?
To give you a richer experience, bocemtium sometimes embeds photos, videos, polls or similar elements hosted on 3rd party online services such as Vimeo or Youtube. Therefore, you may be presented with cookies from these services when you visit a bocemtium page containing such content. bocemtium does not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party’s website for more information.
bocemtium Sharing Tools
bocemtium websites also use embedded ‘share’ buttons. These buttons enable users to easily share content with their friends through a number of popular social networks. When you click on one of these buttons, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through. bocemtium does not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party’s website for more information.