Every 3 years, the World Candle Congress (WCC) is the one event that brings the largest number of candle manufacturer companies from all over the world together in one location. AECM, ECA and ALAFAVE, co-hosts of the event, are excited to welcome you soon for the first time in Europe: Barcelona, Spain. We want you to make the best out of this networking opportunity!
We are delighted to inform you that as of April 20th, 2019 over 100 candle manufacturing companies and over 130 raw materials/equipment and service suppliers to the candle industry have registered their team members at our 6th World Candle Congress and EXPO.
46 countries are represented amongst ~480 already registered participants! If you have not registered do not hesitate any longer and do it now at https://www.worldcandlecongress.com/registration/
Make the most of your congress experience!
Networking with your peers is one of the most valuable activities of the congress. We encourage to start contacting other participants and start setting some time apart to meet. (Attendee list only available to registered participants). Our program has included many networking opportunities. For our full agenda please click here . Some of our agenda networking highlights are described below for your convenience:
April 29th (Monday) – 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Meet & Greet Reception and Luminaria Project Presentation. (open to all attendees)
Great opportunity to break the ice between peers, greet old friends and meet new ones.
- Participants will gather in the Hotel Lobby and in buses transported to the marvelous Gothic Quarter of the city of Barcelona.
- At “El Born. Espai cultural” you will be greeted with the Luminaria Project, some welcoming words, music, and cocktail, as you have the opportunity to view historic Roman ruins.
- Group picture will be taken.
- Once the cocktail is over, participants have the option to go out for dinner with friends at the Gothic Quarter or return to the hotel in buses. For suggestions on restaurants in the area click here.
April 30th (Tuesday) – 1:00 – 7:00 PM
EXPO show – At the Crown Plaza Hotel
- Includes Luncheon & evening Open Bar
- Raw materials, equipment and service suppliers to the candle industry will be showcasing their latest products, equipment and services.
THE ONE-STOP global sourcing for candle manufacturers. Don’t miss it! More info here.
May 1st (Wednesday) – 12:15 NOON – 2:00 PM
Group Lunch – At the Crown Plaza Hotel
- ONLY for Full Event Participants
- This is your opportunity to sit down with colleagues and discuss the latest technical and market issues in the candle industry.
- Any open points or questions from the workshops or general session? Finish discussing them here.
May 1st (Wednesday) – 7:00 PM- 02:00 AM
Closing Dinner Party- At the Crown Plaza Hotel
- Available to Full-event participants and their registered companion.
- A must of the WCC, attendants registered to the closing dinner party will have a fantastic time with a live Flamenco Show and discotheque.
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet and interact with your peers and make the most of your attendance to the 6th WCC!
We remind all our participants that badges will be required at every activity.